Vegetable Tikki Slider
- 1 bag Monsoon Kitchens (MK) Vegetable Tikkis
- 64 each Savory Hawaiian Roll(hinged)
- 2 lbs. MK Cilantro Chutney thawed
- 1 lb. Mayonnaise
- 1 lbx Butter melted
- 3-4 Cucumbers sliced
- 10-12 Roma tomatoes sliced thin
- Sliced Smoked Gouda or Provolone cheese as needed
- Micro greens skewers with olive on top or sandwich toothpicks
- Cook MK Vegetable Tikkis as per instructions until internal temperature reaches 165° F.
- Toast the hinged slider rolls in butter on a flat top.
- Mix MK Cilantro Chutney and mayonnaise well to make a sandwich spread.
- Spread sandwich spread on each roll.
- Place one Tikki on the roll and top with cheese, tomato slice, cucumber and micro greens and cover with the other side of the roll.
- Place the skewered olive or toothpick on the top of the roll and serve.