Vegetable Coconut Curry
- 4 kbs. Monsoon Kitchens (MK) Curry Sauce
- 6 lbs. cauliflower florets (1½ inch size)
- 3 lbs. peeled and diced potatoes (smaller than cauliflower)
- 1 lb. frozen green peas
- 2 tbsp. whole fennel seeds
- ½ cup minced ginger 2 cans
- ½ -¾ cup vegetable oil
- 2 15 oz cans coconut milk
- Thaw MK Curry Sauce in the refrigerator or in hot water bath.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add fennel seeds and sauté until slightly browned.
- Add minced ginger and sauté until golden.
- Add potatoes and sauté until slightly browned.
- Add cauliflower and sauté.
- Add sauce and cook vegetables until potatoes are soft.
- Add green peas and coconut milk and cook until heated thoroughly.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve with rice or naan.