Vegetable Coconut Curry
- 4 kbs. Monsoon Kitchens® (MK) Curry Sauce
- 6 lbs. cauliflower florets (1½ inch size)
- 3 lbs. peeled and diced potatoes (smaller than cauliflower)
- 1 lb. frozen green peas
- 2 tbsp. whole fennel seeds
- ½ cup minced ginger 2 cans
- ½ -¾ cup vegetable oil
- 2 15 oz cans coconut milk
Thaw Monsoon Kitchens® Curry Sauce in the refrigerator or in hot water bath.
Heat oil in a skillet.
Add fennel seeds and sauté until slightly browned.
Add minced ginger and sauté until golden.
Add potatoes and sauté until slightly browned.
Add cauliflower and sauté.
Add sauce and cook vegetables until potatoes are soft.
Add green peas and coconut milk and cook until heated thoroughly.
Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve with rice or naan.