Prep Time 30 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 case Vegetable Tikkis
- 1 case Monsoon Kitchens® (MK) Alu Chole
- 4 lbs. Tomatoes diced
- 4 lbs. Red onions diced
- 2 lbs. Monsoon Kitchens® (MK) Cilantro Chutney
- 2 lbs. Monsoon Kitchens® (MK) Tamarind Chutney
- 2 lbs. Plain yogurt whisked
- 2-3 bunches Cilantro chopped
- Prepare Monsoon Kitchens® Vegetable Tikkis either in fryer or oven as per instructions.
- Heat Monsoon Kitchens® Alu Chole as per instructions.
- Fill Monsoon Kitchens® Tamarind Chutney in a squeeze bottle.
- Whisk yogurt to a pouring consistency; fill in a squeeze bottle.
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Press two cooked Tikkis with fork and flatten.
- Spoon 2 ozs. of Monsoon Kitchens® Alu Chole on the Tikkis.
- Spoon on whisked yogurt.
- Garnish with chopped tomatoes, onions and cilantro.
- Serve immediately.