Tikka Masala Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 cup Monsoon Kitchens (MK) Tikka Masala Sauce
- 2 lbs fully prepared Macaroni and Cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbs from MK Vegetable Pakoras
- Thaw MK Tikka Masala Sauce in the refrigerator (do not thaw in hot water bath to prevent yogurt for separating).
- Mix 1 cup of MK Tikka Masala Sauce into the macaroni and cheese.
- Add more sauce for more tikka masala flavor.
- Pour macaroni and cheese into a buttered baking dish.
- Top with MK Vegetable Pakoras crumbs and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly and golden on top.