Tikka Cauliflower “Steak”
Servings 2 servings
- 2 six oz slices of cauliflower
- 3 cups diced sweet potato
- 6 oz baby bok choy
- 2 tbs + 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3 oz pear tomatoes
- 1 oz sherry vinegar
- 1 cup Monsoon Kitchens (MK) Tikka Masala sauce
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Toss sweet potatoes with 1 tbs olive oil and season, roast until tender.
- Sear cauliflowers in a hot sauté pan with 1 tbs olive oil until browned, add MK Tikka Masala sauce and cook in oven until fork tender, occasionally basting with sauce.
- Toss baby bok choy, garlic and tomatoes together with remaining olive oil and roast in oven until lightly browned.
- Serve as a delicious side dish.