Tandoori Shrimp or Chicken Salad with Chutney Dressing
For Tandoori Shrimp or Chicken:
- 4 lbs Monsoon Kitchens® (MK) Tandoori Marinade
- 12 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast or peeled shrimp
- romaine lettuce
- julienne strips of red and yellow bell pepper
- fruits (orange wedges or mango slices)
- cooked tandoori shrimp or chicken strips
- cilantro leaves
- 2 lbs Monsoon Kitchens® (MK) Tamarind Chutney
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup lime or lemon juice
- Marinate chicken or shrimp in Monsoon Kitchens® Tandoori Marinade for 4-6 hours.
- Either bake at 350º F or sauté marinated shrimp or chicken in oil until cooked.
- Cut strips of tandoori chicken for the salad and set aside. Use shrimp as whole.
- Whisk Monsoon Kitchens® Tamarind Marinade with vegetable oil and lime juice to make dressing and set aside.
- Chop lettuce for salad.
- Toss ingredients for salad except cilantro leaves with chutney dressing as needed.
- Plate the salad and serve tandoori chicken or shrimp on top of salad.
Garnish with cilantro leaves.