- 4 lbs Monsoon Kitchens (MK) Tandoori Marinade
- 12 lbs skinless, boneless chicken breast or thighs (6-8 oz. portion)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 cups sliced red onions
Directions for Marinating Chicken
Directions for Cooking Chicken
- Whisk together melted butter and lime juice to make a basting mixture.
- Preheat oven at 400° F.
- Spray baking pans with oil or Pam.
- Remove chicken pieces from the marinade and lay on baking pan.
- Bake chicken at 400°F for 30 minutes turning over once.
- Baste chicken with basting mix twice while baking.
- Bake till chicken is 80 % cooked.
- Broil chicken under a broiler for the last 5 minutes to get tandoori look and the internal temperature reaches 165° F or grill 80% cooked chicken to get the grill marks.
- Garnish with red onion rings, lime and serve with naan or basmati rice.