Tandoori Chicken Wings
- 2 lbs chicken wings and drumettes
- 1 cup Monsoon Kitchens® (MK) Tandoori Marinade
- Thaw Monsoon Kitchens® Tandoori Marinade in refrigerator. Do not thaw in hot water bath to prevent yogurt from separating.
- Marinate the wings and drumettes in the marinade for 4 or more hours or overnight greased baking dish
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Remove the wings from the marinade and place them on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning over once until the wings are cooked.