- 2 Tbsp. Cream of Wheat
- 3/4 Cup Whole Milk
- 1 Tsp. Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Butter
- 1/2 Tsp. Freshly Ground Cardamom
- few drops Vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. Slivered Almonds (slightly roasted)
- 1 Tbsp. Golden Raisins (Slightly fried in butter or Clarified butter as they puff up)
- In a microwave safe bowl mix cream of wheat, Milk and sugar
- Cook in microwave oven for one minute.
- Stir it to break any lumps and heat for another 30 seconds and stir.
- Cook for another 30 seconds and stir to make sure there are no lumps and the mixture is smooth
- Cook for another 30 seconds and watch so that it doesn’t boil over
- Remove, add butter, cardamom powder and mix well and let it cool for 4-5 minutes before serving
- Add almonds and raisins if you would like