Mumbai’s favorite street food, Pao Bhaji (pow baw-jee) is a spicy preparation of vegetables, a generous dose of fresh tomatoes, a dollop of butter and warm soft rolls with onion and cilantro garnish.
- 4 lbs Monsoon Kitchens (MK) Pao Bhaji
- 25-30 potato rolls or slider buns
- 1/2 lb butter
- 2 cups chopped red onions
- 2 cups chopped cilantro
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- Heat MK Pao Bhaji in a steamer or hot water bath.
- Remove contents from container and place on center of Mongolian Grill, add butter and heat.
- Place slider buns in circle around MK Pao Bhaji to heat.
- Add butter to sauté buns.
- Serve 2 slider buns with desired amount of MK Pao Bhaji and garnish with onions and chopped cilantro.