Monsoon Potato Salad
- 2 cups Diced boiled potatoes one large potato or two small russet potato
- 1/2 cup Grilled corn kernels one corn of cob
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise low fat or regular
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard plain or grainy
- 1/2 tsp Celery seeds
- 1/4 cup Chopped scallions white and green parts
- 1/4 cup Chopped celery
- 1 Hard- boiled diced egg
- 1/4 cup Monsoon Kitchens® (MK) Cilantro Chutney
Peel potato, cut in fourths and put it in a sauce pan, cover with water and boil until potatoes are cooked.
Drain the potatoes, cool and dice small.
Grill corn on medium heat for 6-7 minutes until all the kernels are charred but not burnt.
Mix all the ingredients for the salad in a bowl, including Monsoon Kitchens® Cilantro Chutney. Mix well.
Chill in refrigerator for at least 4 hours to cool completely.
To reduce the fat content, substitute half the mayonnaise with non-fat or low-fat yogurt to the mix. It might affect the mouth feel but won’t affect the taste