Servings 40 5 oz servings
- 4 lbs Monsoon Kitchens® (MK) Vindaloo Sauce
- 7 lbs lamb stew meat
- 3 lbs peeled and cubed potatoes one inch size
- ½ - ¾ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup minced garlic
- Thaw Monsoon Kitchens® Vindaloo Sauce in the refrigerator or hot water bath.
- Heat oil and sauté garlic until golden.
- Add lamb and sauté until lamb is cooked and not pink any more.
- Add Monsoon Kitchens® Vindaloo Sauce and simmer.
- Add potatoes and some water so the sauce is not too thick.
- Cook until lamb and potatoes are cooked.
- Remove in hotel pan.
- Serve with plain boiled basmati rice or naan.