Fiery Chutney Chicken Wings
- 1 lb chicken wings
- 2 Tbsp. freshly cracked white pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup Monsoon Kitchens (MK)Tamarind Chutney
- 1/4 cup MK Cilantro Chutney
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh red or green chili pepper of choice
- Mix Monsoon Kitchens chutneys, basil and chili peppers well in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle the wings with white pepper and salt. Grill over medium fire until well browned and cooked completely and the internal temperature reaches 165º F.
- Put the cooked wings in the chutney mixture, toss well and serve.