Cilantro Chutney Shrimp Bowl
Servings 4 servings
- 1½ lbs peeled deveined shrimp
- 1½ cups raw basmati rice
- 1 1/3 cups diced beets
- 1 cup Monsoon Kitchens (MK) Cilantro Chutney
- 3 cups water
- 2 ½ cups raw spinach leaves
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Marinate shrimp in ½ cup MK Cilantro Chutney overnight.
- Put basmati rice, olive oil, beets and water in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Stir in spinach when rice is cooked.
- Remove shrimp from marinade, bake at 350º F until cooked thoroughly.
- Scoop 8 oz of rice in a bowl and top with 4-5 shrimp.
- Drizzle MK Cilantro Chutney on top of the shrimp.