Servings 40 5oz servings
- 4 lbs Monsoon Kitchens® (MK) Vindaloo Sauce
- 7 lbs chicken pieces (white & dark meat)
- 3 lbs peeled and cubed potatoes - one inch size
- ½ - ¾ cup vegetable oil
- ½ - ¾ cup minced garlic
- chopped cilantro
- Thaw Monsoon Kitchens® Vindaloo Sauce in the refrigerator or in hot water bath.
- Heat oil and sauté garlic until golden.
- Add chicken and sauté until chicken is cooked and not pink any more.
- Add Monsoon Kitchens® Vindaloo Sauce and simmer.
- Add potatoes and some water so the sauce is not too thick.
- Cook until beef and potatoes are cooked.
- Remove in hotel pan and garnish with chopped cilantro .
- Serve with plain boiled basmati rice or naan.