Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza
- 1 plain plain naan
- 1 oz Monsoon Kitchens® (MK) Cilantro Chutney
- 4 oz boneless chicken breast* cut into 3/4” cubes
- * or substitute our Monsoon Kitchens® (MK) Chicken in Tikka Masala entree
- 1/2 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 oz Monsoon Kitchens® (MK) Tikka Masala Sauce (thawed)
- 1 oz fresh mozzarella cheese cubed
- 1/2 oz grated mozzarella cheese
- chopped cilantro
- Heat oil in a skillet and sauté chicken until browned.
- Add Monsoon Kitchens® Tikka Masala Sauce, cook until little sauce remains.
- Place Naan on a baking sheet, spread Monsoon Kitchens® Cilantro Chutney.
- Top with cooked chicken and tikka sauce.
- Top with cubed and grated mozzarella cheese.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.
- Bake at 350° F for 8-10 minutes and serve.