Black-Eyed Peas and Chutney Salad
- 2 lbs. Monsoon Kitchens® (MK) Tamarind Chutney
- 8 lbs. cooked black-eyed peas (canned beans drained, washed or dry beans boiled and drained)
- 1 lb. diced red onions (1/4 inch dice)
- ½ -1 cup lime Juice
- ½ cup salad oil
- 2 cups cilantro (chopped)
- salt (more to taste)
- Combine black-eyed peas, onions and cilantro in a large bowl. Toss to mix well.
- Whisk together Monsoon Kitchens® Tamarind Chutney, salad oil and lime juice to make the dressing.
- Pour over the bean and onion mixture and toss to mix.
- Serve cold.